News | Magnolia Home Remodeling
Let A Magnolia Home Remodeling Group Basement Remodeling Contractor in NJ, help you Expand your Home with an Affordable Basement Remodel
Many people assume that adding square footage to a home is an out-of-reach expense. If you have an unused or unfinished basement, that isn’t necessarily the case. A dark, sparse space can easily be transformed into a usable area. All you need is a little imagination and the right team to help you get it done.
Basement Remodel and Renovation Possibilities
What kind of space have you always wanted in your home? Do you dream of a guest room, workout area, office, home theater or play room? The possibilities and variations are endless, and a basement remodeling contractor in NJ, from Magnolia Home Remodeling Group has the experience to make your visions a reality.
Even if your basement is less than stellar, transforming it into an approachable and inviting room costs far less that adding onto your home. In fact, basements tend to be large areas of lost square footage. Finishing them can add value to your home. Some of the elements the professionals at Magnolia Home Remodeling Group will cover as you embark on your project include:
- Insulation: Basements are typically cold concrete or dark, raw areas that require some insulation. The Magnolia Home Remodeling Group will go over your options, and assist you with making the best choice for the intended use of your new basement space.
- Drywall and Paint: Set the tone for the overall interior design scheme with drywall selection and paint color choices.
- Lighting: Work to brighten the space, even if there are no windows. Lighting is essential in an area that is mostly or all below ground.
- Flooring: Magnolia Home Remodeling Group will discuss your flooring options. Decide whether carpet, hardwoods, laminate, cork, tile or another material is ideal for you.
- Plumbing possibilities: See if you have the option to add a kitchen, bath, laundry or wet bar to your basement.
The Magnolia Home Remodeling Group Basement Remodeling and Renovation Process
If the thought of gaining some additional square footage appeals to you, getting started is easy. Magnolia Home Remodeling Group offers free basement renovation consultations. During the visit, a team member will walk through the basement area and work with you to determine what can be done. Our tem member will touch on budget and requirements, and gather all the information needed to formulate a plan and estimate. The goal is to create an area that you love and will use regularly.
Questions to Ask Yourself About a Home Basement Renovation
Preparing for any home remodel or renovation requires identifying a few things before the project gets underway; it’s important to sit down and discuss details and ideas. One of the questions you’ll want to ask is what your budget is. Make sure to have realistic expectations and give yourself some room in case you want to upgrade or alter details.
Another essential question is the best possible use for your basement space. List the things you’ve desired most in your home that you don’t have. Do you want it to serve a singular purpose, or act as a multipurpose area? There are many exciting choices and combinations out there, but make sure to select one that you’ll use frequently. Peruse online sources to gain inspiration. You can also consult with a project manager at Magnolia Home Remodeling Group to see if your thoughts are feasible.
If you’re ready to get started on your project and are looking for an excellent basement remodeling contractor in NJ, contact the office team at Magnolia Home Remodeling Group today at 855-624-6655 or visit www.magnoliahomeremodeling.com.