Grinnell Concrete Paving Stones, Inc.
The process used in manufacturing pavers involves the use of natural aggregates and pigments, ensuring the uniqueness of every paver created. All Grinnell pavers are manufactured "color-through" meaning color is consistently present throughout the paver, not just the face.
While many manufacturers promote a top layer face, where color is present only in the top layer of the paver, Grinnell is committed to the "color-through" process that gives our customers the highest quality product. Like hardwood when compared to veneer, "color- through" pavers continue to be the timeless choice for quality.
Transform Ordinary Spaces into
Tips for Selecting Colors
It is worthwhile to invest a little time and thought into the colors chosen for your walls and pavingstone projects.
- Consider the color of the house and existing surrounding and choose colors and textures that complement them.
- If you choose colors that are an exact match to the home or buildings, separate the two with plantings to add contrast.
- Use contrasting colors that match different aspects of the home. For example, if the building is light colored with a dark roof, choosing a dark-colored stone might complement nicely.
- Blend the color and texture to the architectural style present. A brick exterior might be complemented nicely by a straight-faced wall; brighter colors or beveled face styles work well with contemporary architecture.
- When using pavingstones, contrast the color to the walls. If you have a dark pavingstone patio, choose a lighter, complementary color for the wall.
Note: Efflorescence is a whitish powder-like deposit, common in concrete and masonry products that normally will disappear over time with weathering. Although it may present an asthetic concern, efflorescence will not affect the structural performance of pavers or wall systems. Efflorescence is a natural occurence for which Grinnell Concrete Pavingstones accepts no responsibility nor liability for this condition.
Magnolia Home Remodeling Group specializes in both interior and exterior remodeling, we obtain all necessary permits and all of our work comes with a warranty. Magnolia Home Remodeling Group is fully insured, licensed with The New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, registered as a Home Improvement Contractor with The New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs, and you can learn more about us on Angie’s List, Yelp, Better Business Bureau, or from local references we will gladly provide.
Magnolia Home Remodeling Group also facilitates affordable, no-hassle financing. Programs with flexible solutions will allow you to finance any of your home improvement projects. We offer 100% home improvement financing with no interest or reduced interest plans and low monthly payments. Please contact us today to learn more about our affordable home remodeling services in New Jersey. You will always speak to an owner. Estimates are always free!
We Accept All Major Credit Cards
Bergen | Essex | Hudson | Hunterdon | Middlesex | Morris | Passaic | Somerset | Sussex | Union